The Joys of the Premiership

Its that time again, the new season is about to start, Myself as a ManUtd fan is in a joyful mood as a significant victory against Chelsea handed us another trophy in the way of the Charity Shield.

I had my Family Fantasy Football, which we do by Auction, I feel I have chose a good team, and either do really well or extremely bad.

My Team
Howard (Everton)
Terry (Chelsea)
Aggers (Liverpool)
Chimonda (Tottenham)
Bale (Tottenham)
Ronaldo (ManUtd)
Mascherano (Liverpool)
Essien (Chelsea)
J Cole (Chelsea)
Smith (Newcastle)
Alerdiere (Middlesborough)

Post me and tell me what you think, I know what your thinking only one Man U player, ( call yourself a fan!) but the Utd later were selling for around 8 Million each, but at least I have no Arsenal and Man City Players in my team which is a godsend.
I had a Revelation the other day about the premiership, why do players have agents? are they an asset to the player, in my mind "NO!", they are like leaches out for what they can get without doing much work. Why can't the player decide where they wants to go and how much they wants to be paid. "THERE IS NO NEED FOR AGENTS" (Sorry about that, that was my alter ego coming out.)
What if they had virtual Agents where they assist with the contact talks, but get none of the money, I think this would remove the call for corruption.

What do you think of my comments?

Comments

Phil Handford said…
Agents, originally came about as footballers were pretty thick and clubs treated them (even more) like slaves than they do now. The agent looked after the players interests for a small percentage...

And your teams Rubbish!

Popular Posts